Direct links: Soundcloud / Youtube
A much needed energetic set from Paris based Cherie Kicks, blending sweet dancefloor vibes with dirty basslines...
Crank-up your soundsystem and bounce to this !
- CamelPhat, Elderbrook - Cola
- Sabb - One of us feat. Forrest (Dennis Ferrer remix)
- Ten Walls - Mongol
- Stan Ritch - World gate
- Insulate - Envision (Ame remix)
- Luciano feat. JAW - 7 directions
- Nils Frahm - Peter (The drifter edit)
- Mistakes are ok - Forgiven (Edward remix)
- Mano le Tough - Energy flow (Dj Koze Remix)
- Jimpster - Last days of summer
- Buku - Janky
- Future feat. T.I - Magic (Starkey remix)
- Noisses - Run your mouth
- Baauer - Harlem Shake
- Jon Convex - Radar
Cherie Kicks is a Franco-Russian DJ based in Paris, France.
Influenced by many different music genres variying from 90’s Hip-Hop to the sounds of Detroit Techno or D&B, she started mixing records in the mid 2000’s.
Her sets progress between House, Nu-Disco & Techno…with a touch of Bass Music.
When she is not rocking the turntables, Cherie Kicks is also a professional make-up artist !
Find out more about Cherie Kicks on Instagram / Soundcloud